You and your guest are invited to this complimentary dinner and show of Hello Dolly hosted by Carlson Financial, local retirement and financial planning specialists. During the event Carlson Financial will reveal the strategies and techniques for preserving your capital, legally averting taxes, addressing your healthcare, and driving a more safe income, even in a turbulent market.
A Dinner Evening with Local Featured Financial Resource for WIBW, Carlson Financial
TURN VOLATILITY INTO OPPORTUNITY
Topics of discussion include:
• How to take control of your retirement and feel empowered in the Biden era.
• What are the 3 biggest decisions you need to make in the coming weeks and months?
• How to understand YOUR retirement risk in a volatile market environment.
• How to avoid the de-funding of your retirement and Social Security.
• The SECURE Act and how this impacts your IRAs and beneficiaries.
• The sunset of the Trump tax cuts is in sight…what can you do now to “lock-in” your savings?
• Main street vs. Wall Street, who wins, who loses and how it impacts you.
• You’re being asked to “Shoulder the Burden” of higher taxes. What are your options?
• How you may dramatically increase your interest earnings – while safeguarding your investment from risk.
Call today to RSVP at (866) 407-7975, and give the RSVP code 433545.