You are cordially invited to join us for a Complimentary Dinner Event. We anticipate 40 guests per event and seating is limited, so please guarantee your space now by using one of the convenient RSVP options listed below.
MARKET VOLATILITY, INFLATION, AND GOVERNMENT SPENDING
Topics of discussion often include:
- How inflation can silently eat away at your financial plan and destroy your retirement lifestyle.
- The effects of a long-term bear market on your finances and retirement plan.
- How global and political events, such as the Ukraine and Russian war, affect yourpersonal finances.
- Why reducing your taxes may be more beneficial to your bottom line than your investment returns.
- Whether you can still rely on Social Security and Medicare as cornerstones ofyour retirement plan.
- How to address longevity risks, such as outliving your income and unexpectedhealth concerns.
- Why excessive government spending and exploding national debt will likely havemassive consequences on your money and your retirement.
- How to properly access your savings and investments to generate consistent anddependable retirement income that you won’t outlive.
Call today to RSVP at (866) 407-7975, and give the RSVP code 439117w.